SCUBA PACKAGES IN THE CAYES
THATCH CAYE RESORT SCUBA PACKAGE
So you love to dive, dive, and dive some more? Thatch Caye is the ideal home-base for your dive trip. We offer a 5-star PADI certified SCUBA shop and as much diving as you can handle! Under the renowned leadership of Lucie and Declan Tardif, you’re sure to see the best of Belize diving. Our guides, gear, and location to explore the Belize Barrier Reef throughout your stay.
ULTIMATE SCUBA DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Seven nights of accommodation in an island cabana or overwater villa
- Five days of SCUBA diving (at least two dives per day)
- All meals either at the resort or when diving
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic local beverages
- Transfers from local airport to the resort and back
- Use of resort kayaks, paddle boards, and other toys
- Ability to exchange a day of SCUBA for another excursion
- All taxes, services charges, and marine park fees
Rates are in US dollars and do not include taxes and service charge. Additional tours may be added, please inquire for details. Holiday Rates (12/17/16 – 1/7/17) are 150% of standard rates, room portion only.
SCUBA Retreat @ South Water Caye
This idyllic 15-acre private island is one of the few islands off Belize that sits right atop the barrier reef. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, South Water Caye is a diver's dream. Fodors has described South Water Caye as one of their favorite underrated spots in Belize that has good off the beaten reef diving and snorkeling in a stunning tropical setting. The South Water Caye Marine Reserve is home to sea grass beds, patch reefs, sand bores, mangrove habitat and over a dozen of major cayes and smaller islets.
Retreat @ South Water Caye is the perfect island to disconnect from the outside world and forget all of your worries as you treat yourself with outdoor activities like beach lounging, sunbathing, diving, snorkeling, birding, volleyball playing, kayaking and fishing.